Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increase clan members limit
if im not mistaken the maximum players that can be together in one clan is 31, 
 in my opinion this is very small amount of people comparing to the players that plays the server
 i already saw few clans splitting to 2 or 3 clans  just because they cant simply add more people to the main clan because of the little maximum cap
so ye i think u should upgarde the cap to higher amount of players per clan
Thanks given by:
(03-22-2021, 06:42 AM)Deod1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.if im not mistaken the maximum players that can be together in one clan is 31, 
 in my opinion this is very small amount of people comparing to the players that plays the server
 i already saw few clans splitting to 2 or 3 clans  just because they cant simply add more people to the main clan because of the little maximum cap
so ye i think u should upgarde the cap to higher amount of players per clan

If they do this they should disable the clans for clanwar.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
No, if anything they should limit the amount of players allowed in a single clan. The whole active player base would probably fit into 10 clans if filled to the current limit of 31. Maybe 4 free channel clans and then 6 clans to versus each other in clan war? This is an extreme example of why there is no variety in the clan war system at this moment because it's literally the same exact clans every single month doing the same exact thing. Reducing the number to something like 20 maximum players would force more clans to split and allow for more games to occur at once. Let's not forget that many clans today are using alt-accounts to farm donator coins in the same clan; this issue of "not enough space" is merely a mirage. 

You can probably shove every single player (minus their farm alts) that actively plays clan war every month to 750pts+ into 1 or 2 clans. We need to decrease the cap, not increase. Why was this not an issue when we held a smaller cap with thousands online, but now it's an issue when there's a bigger cap with a few hundred online? Backwards logic.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Deod1
PLS did this to have more clan war, in the old days the number of players in a clan was unlimited.

[Image: rNRODdO.gif]
Thanks given by:
(03-22-2021, 09:26 AM)RealKenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Lol Eun, you should also considered that organizing or creating clan is not just limited to clan wars. But also, gathering or clan friendship Big Grin

Come in our clan NoMacroNoFun Big Grin 

Yeah, let's pretend anyone here actually has more than 30 individual friends on this game; let alone YOU. As the player count decreases, so should the clan sizes. If you cannot comprehend that then you need to stick to farming.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Phanification
(03-22-2021, 11:23 PM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-22-2021, 09:26 AM)RealKenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Lol Eun, you should also considered that organizing or creating clan is not just limited to clan wars. But also, gathering or clan friendship Big Grin

Yeah, let's pretend anyone here actually has more than 30 individual friends on this game; let alone YOU. As the player count decreases, so should the clan sizes. If you cannot comprehend that then you need to stick to farming.

I will farm you
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Eun
(03-22-2021, 11:23 PM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

lmao, ***** off.
Thanks given by:
can i join the nomaconofun clan i think i hit the requirements

i am a farmer on farmsville
i like to afk in game room in tdms and i turn on ff on garden games
Thanks given by:
there has to be a balance
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by: