Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Launcher not starting game
Hello so UGG updates & downloads all fine. I have windows 10. Internet explorer is now an APP and changed to Microsoft edge. there is no way for me to change this
The launcher loads fine but after I click 'start game' the launcher closes down and Eurogunz does not load. 

Not too sure what to do. My antivirus does not block UGG. it trusts the program fine. Nothing pops up in error or telling me to fix something. the game just doesn't load.
Thanks given by:
1 - Gunz Crash issue
Different kinds of programs/dll's might cause crash, so after asking for the mlog it's important to get the player's contact (Skype/Facebook/etc) to try all possibilities.

1.1 - Search and uninstall any of the following drivers/dll's:
* Audio Driver Nahimic
* PlaysTV / Raptr
* Razer Kraken and ManOWar drivers (0ManOWarDevProps.dll, 0Kraken71ChromaDevProps.dll, 0Kraken0502DevProps.dll)
* Sonic Studio 2 (installed on some ASUS machines) (SS2OSD.dll, SS2DevProps.dll)
* Steel Series headset drivers (SSAudioOSD.dll, SSAudioDevProps.dll)
* Alienware\AWSoundCenter\UserInterface\x64\AWSoundCenterDevProps.dll
* BitDefender AntiVirus
* Norton AntiVirus
1.2 - Nvd3d9wrap.dll file, found in Nvidia GPUs can also cause crashes.
Step 1: go to Device Manager > Display Adapters > Disable your Nvidia Graphic Card
Step 2: Locate the NVIDIA Corporation file, usually in Program Files
Step 3: In the file from Step 2 go to: coprocmanager and copy the Nvd3d9wrap.dll file, save it somewhere safe, and then delete it from the NVIDIA file (when you done playing or feel like you will need it, you can always put it back there). In order to Delete it, you will need to close all your running programs, or most of them, while trying to delete it, it will tell you which ones to close.
Step 4: Repeat step 1, just now enable back the graphic card.
1.2.1 - Information about the Nvd3d9wrap.dll functionality:
NVIDIA d3d9wrap dll, Version 306.97 exports functions that allow configuration of the desktop and its displays using the interfaces are exposed by this API. It provides the ability of Windows to control the display's functionality including the gamma, PowerMizer settings, and also to obtain display information such as multimonitor modes and a list of the displays that are connected to the system.
1.3 - As previously stated, several programs/dll's can cause crashes, some of them are probably not listed. Therefore, whenever possible try to go on teamviwer with the player and look for any kind of suspicious programs, like Anti-Virus or Gaming Softwares

2 - Gunz won't start

2.1 - If the user is playing on a Windows 10 system and the Mlog is only showing the graphics card info, you must to right-click on the UGGLauncher > Properties > Compatibility > Set it to Windows 8 > Restart the computer.
2.3 - Allow the UGG on the firewall and disable all anti-virus.
2.4 - Delete BitDefender or Norton Antivirus.
2.5 - Make sure the player has DirectX installed correctly.
2.6 - Clean the computer from malware.

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
I have tried all the steps from '2 -Gunz won't start' I use Bullguard antivirus. UGG is allowed on the firewall, diable anti virus doesn't do anything. If they were blocking UGG they would tell me.

edit: I also have Direct x12, did a full scan for malware on whole computer and the UGGlauncher to open compatible mode with Windows 8 (this was already pre-selected). none of these work. I feel like UGG just doesn't work in Windows 10
Thanks given by:
Hello !

Some program is in conflict with UGG.exe

I have here a list of possible programs that normally come into conflict:
Razer Chroma SDK
Razer Cortex
Overwolf
Plays.tv
AMD ReLive
BitDefender
Avast
[Image: u6vNbcg.jpg]
"@Hatsune você é um lixo de pessoa
Thanks given by: Proxy
I have checked for all of these. I have none of these programs on my PC. I have no razer gear and I have a Nvidia card & Intel processor (Nothing AMD related on my PC) don't use Bitdefender or Avast. Never heard of Overwolf or Plays.tv. Wondering what other program this could be. My PC would tell me if so. UGG launcher maybe have to be updated for Windows 10 users. Seems to be outdated
Thanks given by:
Helo !

Sorry for the delay to reply.

I particularly use Windows 10 and I have no problems accessing gunz.

Try to change the execution of UGG.exe to another compatibility for example: Windows 7.

I've seen cases of users having this same problem and resolving it by uninstalling cracked programs on their computer. cracked programs conflict with the game.
[Image: u6vNbcg.jpg]
"@Hatsune você é um lixo de pessoa
hmmmm I tried Windows 7 but that compatibility mode didn't work.. cracked programs. I have Core Temp & Fraps downloaded. they are perhaps cracked programs? Ill remove them and I shall see
no worries for late reply, I know you guys are busy and I am patient Smile

hmmm removed them but still not working. Im not too sure I have cracked programs other than those...
Thanks given by:
when I check my add & remove programs, gunz doesn't appear. fraps & all other programs which work do appear... weird. but its all downloaded.

tried other ways on starting the launcher.. now it updated 199 files but won't update two files
this is the log: (not the full log, just the important part)
00:17:30:993   [APP] Start file updating...
00:17:31:002   [ZUpdate] Patch files.
00:17:31:035   [ZUpdate] Already exist patch file : .\PATCH\dbghelp.dll_
00:17:31:045   [ZUpdate] Already exist patch file : .\PATCH\gdiplus.dll_
00:17:31:049   [ZUpdate] Patch files successfully complete.
00:17:31:053   [ZUpdate] Move patch files.
00:17:31:060   [ZUpdate] Copy patch file from '.\PATCH\dbghelp.dll_'  to  '.\dbghelp.dll'
00:17:31:070   [ZUpdate] ERROR : MD5 error '.\dbghelp.dll' (current : 297104352  /  original : 297105056)
00:17:31:074   Url: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
00:17:31:078   Path: C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll
00:17:31:217   Ok
00:17:31:226   [ZUpdate] Copy patch file from '.\PATCH\gdiplus.dll_'  to  '.\gdiplus.dll'
00:17:31:237   [ZUpdate] ERROR : MD5 error '.\gdiplus.dll' (current : 61975544  /  original : 61975896)
00:17:31:248   Url: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
00:17:31:253   Path: C:\Windows\system32\gdiplus.dll
00:17:31:283   Ok
00:17:31:296   [ZUpdate] Move patch files successfully complete.
00:17:31:305   [ZUpdate] ERROR : Cannot move patch files.
00:17:31:314   [APP] ERROR - Update fail
00:17:31:328   [APP] Updater error message :

This file is currently cannot be modified : .\dbghelp.dll
     [Tip] Please check for file authorization
This file is currently cannot be modified : .\gdiplus.dll

00:17:31:347   [App] File transfer error message :
Thanks given by:
(04-19-2021, 07:57 PM)rickig Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.when I check my add & remove programs, gunz doesn't appear. fraps & all other programs which work do appear... weird. but its all downloaded.

tried other ways on starting the launcher.. now it updated 199 files but won't update two files
this is the log: (not the full log, just the important part)
00:17:30:993   [APP] Start file updating...
00:17:31:002   [ZUpdate] Patch files.
00:17:31:035   [ZUpdate] Already exist patch file : .\PATCH\dbghelp.dll_
00:17:31:045   [ZUpdate] Already exist patch file : .\PATCH\gdiplus.dll_
00:17:31:049   [ZUpdate] Patch files successfully complete.
00:17:31:053   [ZUpdate] Move patch files.
00:17:31:060   [ZUpdate] Copy patch file from '.\PATCH\dbghelp.dll_'  to  '.\dbghelp.dll'
00:17:31:070   [ZUpdate] ERROR : MD5 error '.\dbghelp.dll' (current : 297104352  /  original : 297105056)
00:17:31:074   Url: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
00:17:31:078   Path: C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll
00:17:31:217   Ok
00:17:31:226   [ZUpdate] Copy patch file from '.\PATCH\gdiplus.dll_'  to  '.\gdiplus.dll'
00:17:31:237   [ZUpdate] ERROR : MD5 error '.\gdiplus.dll' (current : 61975544  /  original : 61975896)
00:17:31:248   Url: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
00:17:31:253   Path: C:\Windows\system32\gdiplus.dll
00:17:31:283   Ok
00:17:31:296   [ZUpdate] Move patch files successfully complete.
00:17:31:305   [ZUpdate] ERROR : Cannot move patch files.
00:17:31:314   [APP] ERROR - Update fail
00:17:31:328   [APP] Updater error message :

This file is currently cannot be modified : .\dbghelp.dll
This file is currently cannot be modified : .\gdiplus.dll

00:17:31:347   [App] File transfer error message :
Hi,

Disable your anti virus and install UniverseGunZ at your Desktop.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Hello, so I reinstalled and turned off anti-virus. Back to original issue. The game updates. This time it updates 14 files. then when it finishes I can start game. I press start game & nothing loads. The launcher does close like its about to launch the game but nothing happens.
Thanks given by: