Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsolved RECUPERAÇÃO DE CONTA ANTIGA
va   i toma       no c    u ai eriq
@EUB você é um lixo de pessoa.
Thanks given by:
@Reward desde já agradeço seu tempo! 

esse post não serve pra denegrir ou abaixar o nivel do jogo... entao @hatsune(criança) respeito acima de tudo! vlw
Thanks given by:
(05-22-2021, 11:25 PM)dj1dj0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Reward desde já agradeço seu tempo! 

esse post não serve pra denegrir ou abaixar o nivel do jogo... entao @hatsune(criança) respeito acima de tudo! vlw

ah da licença mlk entrosa na zoeira de outro, modinha mimizento do caralho, n lembro de ter citado seu nome carente
@EUB você é um lixo de pessoa.
Thanks given by:
(05-23-2021, 12:21 PM)Hatsune Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-22-2021, 11:25 PM)dj1dj0 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Reward desde já agradeço seu tempo! 

ah da licença mlk entrosa na zoeira de outro, modinha mimizento do caralho, n lembro de ter citado seu nome carente

Eita! o_O
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
Thanks given by:
@dj1dj0 estou avaliando o seu caso vou entrar em contato.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
Tentei entrar em contato via discord porem sem sucesso.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
@pls é quem eu trampo mano, mais mandei la msg, quando puder respondi lá! 
É nois !
Thanks given by:
???? alguma resposta ?
Thanks given by:
@PLS RESPONDE LA PAINHO, NO DISCORD
Thanks given by:
Oi, dj1dj0

Por favor, entenda que a resposta está atrasada devido ao torneio

@Pls

YouTube : Proxy TV   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: TFoXuSl.gif]
Thanks given by: