Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Regarding Window Mode
Information 
Hello

Many people have inquired about the Window Mode, so i'll explain

There are two main ways

[Image: SNwwp1D.png]

One can be played in-game

[Image: 8cQs6LM.png]

The other one can be modified within the folder
(C:\Program Files (x86)\universegamers\gunzv10.1)
(The exact path may vary from one personal computer to personal computer)

Let me know if you have any additional inquiries,   Thank you  Smile

- Staff Team

YouTube : Proxy TV   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: TFoXuSl.gif]
Thanks given by: Chemo , EUB , noobvice , Wolf
lol thx i needed this, very useful post Heart Heart Heart
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Proxy
best update since 2007
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
(06-01-2021, 11:29 AM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.lol thx i needed this, very useful post Heart Heart Heart

DONT SAY IT KANKER NIGGAAAAAAAAAA !
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
thanks u bro
(06-01-2021, 11:29 AM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.lol thx i needed this, very useful post Heart Heart Heart

Thank you

(06-02-2021, 10:37 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.best update since 2007

Thank you

(06-02-2021, 10:44 PM)Onetwo30 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.thanks u bro

Thank you

YouTube : Proxy TV   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks given by: noobvice
good friend
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

(06-04-2021, 05:08 PM)Viruz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.good friend

Thank you!

Thanks given by:
신규 사용자에게 좋은 주제입니다.
감사합니다~
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
(06-05-2021, 09:15 PM)Reward Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.신규 사용자에게 좋은 주제입니다.
감사합니다~

고맙습니다

Thanks given by: