Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
realkenn = realfake liar
hey @RealKenn

well, i didn't want to have to keep wasting my time talking about this incompetent liar, but how he still insists on looking for random nude saying it's me to call myself a ***** for my boyfriend, and every time i asked him to expose it on the forum, he ran, here are the photos he took to try to say it was me

me: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

the first attempt: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (two images)

the second attempt: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

anyone who knows me and who isn't blind knows it's not me

as you can see, he got the one about a girl without any tattoos (i have 6, and all b&w)
and when i said yesterday that i had a tattoo, he appeared to me today with it, saying that it was his friend who sent it (?) and i told him just
anyway, good luck keeping looking for someone who looks like me, you'll never find

and oh, after the poor guy was discovered as a fake, he turned off the social networks and said that the profile of the owner of the photos he uses was his, i asked him to send me a message, since if the instagram is his, it's simple, isn't it?
but that was all he said and so far none of the message Sad(

look all: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

you are and always will be a loser who hides behind others, kenn ;D
[Image: jrWH6OM.jpg]
Thanks given by: Hatsune
he keeps trying KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
@RealKenn u are the only one that writes HaSTune instead of Hatsune
@EUB você é um lixo de pessoa.
Thanks given by: Infinity
realkenn got to quiet is he even a lawyer
Thanks given by:
ayaya.
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
Thanks given by:
My discord is RealKenn#7863.

The documentation and actual evidence will be provided if your curiosity bothers you.  Just hit me up in discord. 

[ Note: Your statements are not worth to reply, fix your first your slutty life and miserable statements and I'll  get back to you ] 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: B7PFm4D]
Thanks given by:
(06-11-2021, 10:52 PM)RealKenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.My discord is RealKenn#7863. The documentation and actual evidence will be provided if your curiosity bothers you.  Just hit me up in discord.

there's nothing for you to prove, it's already there that you lied everything
what are you going to do, look for another photo for the third time that looks like me? got?
Thanks given by:
Why are you prohibiting others to see it if that is not you? Let them decide. 

***put the "it" on the last part of you sentence. 
Thanks given by: HoneyGee14 , AudreyGee14 , Sarsalejo , bdenjee , iYoona
ok, my photo is there and the two two lying attempts to make someone believe too, for you to prove that it's me, the photo has to have all the tattoos i have, since in the previous attempt you didn't get it right? you can send it to whoever you want, you'll never have anything, since your life is based on lies ;D
Thanks given by:
Let them add me in discord RealKenn#7863, and let them decide which is which.

Your statements don’t matter when a person is on curiosity.  Big Grin 

Again, my discord is open all for all. 
Thanks given by: AudreyGee14 , Sarsalejo , bdenjee
okay, good lucky, good liar  Big Grin Sleepy Sleepy
Thanks given by: