Universe Board

Full Version: i lost my weapons because a bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
UserID: zabatgz
Cuál es el problema relacionado con su cuenta: i lost my weapons because a bug
Qué has intentado resolver el problema: i tried to enter my person and see if the weapon was there, but it disappeared.
Weapon: Donator Shotgun 3
Imágenes:
Video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Hi, i don't need a bot, need a real help. Because because I have not made any donation, it is an old account from the previous server which had donor
Hola, provavelmente esse item que você tinha foi fornecido pela Staff do UG em data comemorativas.
Caso não, apresente o recibo de compra deste donate que a equipe verificará
(03-12-2023, 06:15 PM)zTsuchihashi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hola, provavelmente esse item que você tinha foi fornecido pela Staff do UG em data comemorativas.
Caso não, apresente o recibo de compra deste donate que a equipe verificará

Minha conta é antiga, vem do antigo servidor euro gunz, que minha conta já vinha com os itens doadores, não tenho comprovante dessa data pois é do ano de 2009 aprox.
(03-12-2023, 03:58 PM)Zabat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi, i don't need a bot, need a real help. Because because I have not made any donation, it is an old account from the previous server which had donor

Hello There.

If you're talking about old server im sorry but this is a new server we don't have the old database and all of the accounts / itens are deleted.
I'm sorry but our staff team can't recover old accounts / itens.
If you have any other inquiries tell us. 

~~ Kllaus
(03-12-2023, 07:27 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-12-2023, 03:58 PM)Zabat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi, i don't need a bot, need a real help. Because because I have not made any donation, it is an old account from the previous server which had donor

Hello There.

If you're talking about old server im sorry but this is a new server we don't have the old database and all of the accounts / itens are deleted.

~~ Kllaus

Hi! thanks for you time.

When I started this new server, with a new database and new staff, we used the facility to recover an old account, and what I show next is my account with all the donator items. The reason for this report is that the "Donator shotgun 3" shotgun has disappeared, it is buggy in a persona and cannot be recovered.

Please see this new video. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Hello!,
¿Any solution for my case? I know that I donated it a long time ago, but it's a weapon that I bought at the time, so I need to get it back somehow
Hello??
(03-12-2023, 07:27 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Hello There.

~~ Kllaus
Its what Kllaus said this database is very old many of items will be deleted you can't recover it
Pages: 1 2