Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken i lost my weapons because a bug
UserID: zabatgz
Cuál es el problema relacionado con su cuenta: i lost my weapons because a bug
Qué has intentado resolver el problema: i tried to enter my person and see if the weapon was there, but it disappeared.
Weapon: Donator Shotgun 3
Imágenes:
Video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
Hi, i don't need a bot, need a real help. Because because I have not made any donation, it is an old account from the previous server which had donor
Thanks given by:
Hola, provavelmente esse item que você tinha foi fornecido pela Staff do UG em data comemorativas.
Caso não, apresente o recibo de compra deste donate que a equipe verificará
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2023, 06:15 PM)zTsuchihashi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hola, provavelmente esse item que você tinha foi fornecido pela Staff do UG em data comemorativas.
Caso não, apresente o recibo de compra deste donate que a equipe verificará

Minha conta é antiga, vem do antigo servidor euro gunz, que minha conta já vinha com os itens doadores, não tenho comprovante dessa data pois é do ano de 2009 aprox.
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2023, 03:58 PM)Zabat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi, i don't need a bot, need a real help. Because because I have not made any donation, it is an old account from the previous server which had donor

Hello There.

If you're talking about old server im sorry but this is a new server we don't have the old database and all of the accounts / itens are deleted.
I'm sorry but our staff team can't recover old accounts / itens.
If you have any other inquiries tell us. 

~~ Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2023, 07:27 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-12-2023, 03:58 PM)Zabat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi, i don't need a bot, need a real help. Because because I have not made any donation, it is an old account from the previous server which had donor

Hello There.

If you're talking about old server im sorry but this is a new server we don't have the old database and all of the accounts / itens are deleted.

~~ Kllaus

Hi! thanks for you time.

When I started this new server, with a new database and new staff, we used the facility to recover an old account, and what I show next is my account with all the donator items. The reason for this report is that the "Donator shotgun 3" shotgun has disappeared, it is buggy in a persona and cannot be recovered.

Please see this new video. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Hello!,
¿Any solution for my case? I know that I donated it a long time ago, but it's a weapon that I bought at the time, so I need to get it back somehow
Thanks given by:
Hello??
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2023, 07:27 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Hello There.

~~ Kllaus
Its what Kllaus said this database is very old many of items will be deleted you can't recover it
Need Help?
Add me at discord broky#6157
Thanks given by: