Universe Board

Full Version: Can't access Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Guys,
I was searching for Gunz a long time and stumbled across this Site, made myself an Account and downloaded the Game, but it tells me i can't connect to the Server.
Is there a Method i can try to get it to work?

Kind Regards
Darexion
Hello friend, goes on gunz folder Files and Programs, erases UGGunz.exe and system.mrs, Open launcher and looks it is working properly.

Growing
(08-11-2016, 11:03 AM)Growing Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello friend, goes on gunz folder Files and Programs, erases UGGunz.exe and system.mrs, Open launcher and looks it is working properly.

Growing

Doesn't seem to work, still can't access the Server after i enter my login data Sad
tries to disable anti virus o really that's what comes out ? You can start the game by giving open ?
It's not that i can't start the Game, the Game starts up normally.
In the Display where i see the server and have to enter my login data i can't connect.

Literally says: "Cannot access Server, please contact Forum". 

And yes disabled everything there is.
it may be that you have been banned / comes with another account and tell me if you grab
Hi There,

Have you bypassed Gunz through your firewall ?
Make sure your Internet Connection is stable also please notify me of the methods you have tried to solve your issue.
Try to delete system.mrs and run launcher.
did u try to make a new acc again?
We would like to know if your problem is resolved?
Pages: 1 2