Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Can't access Server
Hey Guys,
I was searching for Gunz a long time and stumbled across this Site, made myself an Account and downloaded the Game, but it tells me i can't connect to the Server.
Is there a Method i can try to get it to work?

Kind Regards
Darexion
Thanks given by:
Hello friend, goes on gunz folder Files and Programs, erases UGGunz.exe and system.mrs, Open launcher and looks it is working properly.

Growing
Blush
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2016, 11:03 AM)Growing Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello friend, goes on gunz folder Files and Programs, erases UGGunz.exe and system.mrs, Open launcher and looks it is working properly.

Growing

Doesn't seem to work, still can't access the Server after i enter my login data Sad
Thanks given by:
tries to disable anti virus o really that's what comes out ? You can start the game by giving open ?
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by:
It's not that i can't start the Game, the Game starts up normally.
In the Display where i see the server and have to enter my login data i can't connect.

Literally says: "Cannot access Server, please contact Forum". 

And yes disabled everything there is.
Thanks given by:
it may be that you have been banned / comes with another account and tell me if you grab
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by:
Hi There,

Have you bypassed Gunz through your firewall ?
Make sure your Internet Connection is stable also please notify me of the methods you have tried to solve your issue.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Try to delete system.mrs and run launcher.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
did u try to make a new acc again?
Thanks given by:
We would like to know if your problem is resolved?
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by: