Universe Board

Full Version: Give me my red color dash back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since i deleted my colour name it deleted my dash too. smh. Do you know how much i paid for it?? 500 coins!!!!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I COULD DO WITH THE 500 COINS?? I COULD FEED WHOLE BRAZIL FOR A MONTH WITH 500 COINS.
Sent to Head Staff.
add me in skype > hitkula
Certainly STAFF will solve your problem, be patient. Adds the Head Staff at skype: hitkula it will help you friend!
Good luck.
(09-30-2016, 02:35 PM)Ouro Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.add me in skype > hitkula

No ***** off. I got 3 beaners in my list(s/o to Reward, GOD-banana and Pls) and thats enough.

Userid = Scarfather.

tyvm.
(09-30-2016, 04:52 PM)ScarV2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-30-2016, 02:35 PM)Ouro Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.add me in skype > hitkula

No ***** off. I got 3 beaners in my list(s/o to Reward, GOD-banana and Pls) and thats enough.

Userid = Scarfather.

tyvm.

OKso, I can't help you.
(09-30-2016, 04:52 PM)ScarV2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Userid = Scarfather.

tyvm.

Lmao ***** has Rara on skype but won't add the Head-Staff to get helped out.
never seen someone so angry and after receiving a help from the head master in skype he totally ignored it like what the hell ?

it's a first time i see something like that it's even rude more then just selfish,
the stuff members do not own anything to anyone and all our actions taking by our own chouse please pay them with respect and be nice to them they doing there best to help u and everyone Angry
Hello There.

Our team would like to ask the sincere apologies, I think Ouro was busy because of this he had no time to answer you. As soon as possible he will talk with you. Be patient.
I think you should also create a thread talking about your issues, and our community will help you.
I will send to HeadStaff

~~ Kllaus
Thread Closed.