Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Give me my red color dash back!
Since i deleted my colour name it deleted my dash too. smh. Do you know how much i paid for it?? 500 coins!!!!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I COULD DO WITH THE 500 COINS?? I COULD FEED WHOLE BRAZIL FOR A MONTH WITH 500 COINS.
Thanks given by: Seongnam
Sent to Head Staff.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
add me in skype > hitkula
Thanks given by: cereser
Certainly STAFF will solve your problem, be patient. Adds the Head Staff at skype: hitkula it will help you friend!
Good luck.
[Image: tumblr_m5s0e3YCcZ1r5arkpo1_500.gif]
Devemos viver, não apenas existir. @ We must live, not just exist. ~~ Cereser
Thanks given by:
(09-30-2016, 02:35 PM)Ouro Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.add me in skype > hitkula

No ***** off. I got 3 beaners in my list(s/o to Reward, GOD-banana and Pls) and thats enough.

Userid = Scarfather.

tyvm.
Thanks given by:
(09-30-2016, 04:52 PM)ScarV2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-30-2016, 02:35 PM)Ouro Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.add me in skype > hitkula

No ***** off. I got 3 beaners in my list(s/o to Reward, GOD-banana and Pls) and thats enough.

Userid = Scarfather.

tyvm.

OKso, I can't help you.
Thanks given by: cereser , Seongnam
(09-30-2016, 04:52 PM)ScarV2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Userid = Scarfather.

tyvm.

Lmao ***** has Rara on skype but won't add the Head-Staff to get helped out.
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by: dupetion
never seen someone so angry and after receiving a help from the head master in skype he totally ignored it like what the hell ?

it's a first time i see something like that it's even rude more then just selfish,
the stuff members do not own anything to anyone and all our actions taking by our own chouse please pay them with respect and be nice to them they doing there best to help u and everyone Angry
[Image: 7jvFZp6.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hello There.

Our team would like to ask the sincere apologies, I think Ouro was busy because of this he had no time to answer you. As soon as possible he will talk with you. Be patient.
I think you should also create a thread talking about your issues, and our community will help you.
I will send to HeadStaff

~~ Kllaus
Thread Closed.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Diamond , Moana