Universe Board

Full Version: 7xHERO is looking for limited lead/anti members.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello fellas!, i am Gian aka Tensakai leader of 7xHERO clan. I'm glad to announce that we are looking for some lead/anti lead pro players to help us climb to rank 1.

[Image: de7dFKL.jpg]

7xHERO Members:

[7x]Solid
[7x]Solid
[7x]Aloy
[7x]Ramna
[7x]Gekyu
[7x]Anarchy
TakaraSam
WingsFenix
Zetaga
Inercia
Tensakai
Udon (usa)
94Block(usa)
Whooper(canada)
LegendKill (Warpinator)
1stJoshiru

If you think you have the skills to help us, then please whisper [7x]Anarchy  /  [7x]Solid / Tensakai / WingsFenix or RocksStars. We will test u out in lead and anti lead.

We are currently recruiting just 5 members.
How much would I earn per day?
I want to join from another character,is it possible to play lead with your clan?
Goodluck with your clan man (:
(11-15-2016, 02:38 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I want to join from another character,is it possible to play lead with your clan?

Of course lol , meet me in my Clanchannel Wink i am Anarchy.

(11-15-2016, 02:36 PM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How much would I earn per day?

1 kiss per day. think about it
(11-15-2016, 02:59 PM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-15-2016, 02:36 PM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How much would I earn per day?

1 kiss per day. think about it

Declined.
Hello,

Good luck with your clã friend.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk gl xDDD
Huh You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Huh
(11-15-2016, 05:09 PM)Marionette Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Huh You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Huh

Ucers / hitboxers / shotbotter :'( ..... Y hasta eres tan sinico que le dices por skype o ts que si usas, y tienes la cara de hablar XD este marionette omg
Pages: 1 2 3 4