Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7xHERO is looking for limited lead/anti members.
Hello fellas!, i am Gian aka Tensakai leader of 7xHERO clan. I'm glad to announce that we are looking for some lead/anti lead pro players to help us climb to rank 1.

[Image: de7dFKL.jpg]

7xHERO Members:

[7x]Solid
[7x]Solid
[7x]Aloy
[7x]Ramna
[7x]Gekyu
[7x]Anarchy
TakaraSam
WingsFenix
Zetaga
Inercia
Tensakai
Udon (usa)
94Block(usa)
Whooper(canada)
LegendKill (Warpinator)
1stJoshiru

If you think you have the skills to help us, then please whisper [7x]Anarchy  /  [7x]Solid / Tensakai / WingsFenix or RocksStars. We will test u out in lead and anti lead.

We are currently recruiting just 5 members.
Thanks given by:
How much would I earn per day?

Thanks given by: Cursor
I want to join from another character,is it possible to play lead with your clan?
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
Goodluck with your clan man (:
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Horizon
(11-15-2016, 02:38 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I want to join from another character,is it possible to play lead with your clan?

Of course lol , meet me in my Clanchannel Wink i am Anarchy.

(11-15-2016, 02:36 PM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How much would I earn per day?

1 kiss per day. think about it
Thanks given by:
(11-15-2016, 02:59 PM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-15-2016, 02:36 PM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How much would I earn per day?

1 kiss per day. think about it

Declined.

Thanks given by:
Hello,

Good luck with your clã friend.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk gl xDDD
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Huh You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Huh
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by:
(11-15-2016, 05:09 PM)Marionette Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Huh You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Huh

Ucers / hitboxers / shotbotter :'( ..... Y hasta eres tan sinico que le dices por skype o ts que si usas, y tienes la cara de hablar XD este marionette omg
Thanks given by: