Universe Board

Full Version: Custom Maps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Buenas Big Grin. Aquí vine a mostrarles unos mapas que realicé hace ya un tiempo, los tenia almacenados en la computadora. Ahora que volví a tener algo de tiempo libre, inicié de nuevo con estas cosas  Tongue. Alguno de ellos son sencillos, otros me tomaron un tiempo, ya que me puse a inventar con las animaciones, a recrear los carros de Town y pare de contar.  

-Hi Big Grin Here I came to show you some maps that I made some time ago, had them stored in the computer. Now that I got back to some free time, I started again with these things. Some of them are simple, others took some time, since I started to invent with the animations, to recreate the cars of Town and stop counting.

Map: Old Aztec

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Map: Atk_Minecraft & Snow_Town2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Map: Akatsuki_Heaven, Chine_Supreme & Snow_Catedral

Nota: el mapa de Snow_Catedral no se muestra la nieve porque el Gunz map debugger no admite esos efectos.
-Note: The map of Snow_Catedral does not show snow because the Gunz map debugger does not support those effects.

only 1 videos per message are allowed :/
That's amazing map,keep the good work!
Good job, nice work (:
Nice work men.
Amazing! Nice work bro :o
Good job and nice work !
I love the brush style of the cars you added in the Town level. I also like the way you did the style of the map for the snow cathedral -- I think those two are really good. Keep working on those and I hope admins are smart and add it!
lol thats funny
Decent o.o
your maps are fine , but still make no sense
Pages: 1 2