Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Maps
Buenas Big Grin. Aquí vine a mostrarles unos mapas que realicé hace ya un tiempo, los tenia almacenados en la computadora. Ahora que volví a tener algo de tiempo libre, inicié de nuevo con estas cosas  Tongue. Alguno de ellos son sencillos, otros me tomaron un tiempo, ya que me puse a inventar con las animaciones, a recrear los carros de Town y pare de contar.  

-Hi Big Grin Here I came to show you some maps that I made some time ago, had them stored in the computer. Now that I got back to some free time, I started again with these things. Some of them are simple, others took some time, since I started to invent with the animations, to recreate the cars of Town and stop counting.

Map: Old Aztec

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Map: Atk_Minecraft & Snow_Town2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Map: Akatsuki_Heaven, Chine_Supreme & Snow_Catedral

Nota: el mapa de Snow_Catedral no se muestra la nieve porque el Gunz map debugger no admite esos efectos.
-Note: The map of Snow_Catedral does not show snow because the Gunz map debugger does not support those effects.

only 1 videos per message are allowed :/
Thanks given by: Shon , asilent1 , benjaminbg
That's amazing map,keep the good work!
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
Good job, nice work (:
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
Nice work men.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Amazing! Nice work bro :o
[Image: emkrI0D.png]
Thanks given by:
Good job and nice work !
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
I love the brush style of the cars you added in the Town level. I also like the way you did the style of the map for the snow cathedral -- I think those two are really good. Keep working on those and I hope admins are smart and add it!
Thanks given by:
lol thats funny
Thanks given by:
Decent o.o
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by:
your maps are fine , but still make no sense
Thanks given by: