Universe Board

Full Version: Explore TDM 95% Completion (many changes)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dedication:
This TDM is dedicated to the hardwork and service of @Fenn and @Kllaus -- they are part of what make UGG my home!

I started a fresh thread since I have put a lot of time into this map. There have been some robust changes. The core structure as well as the top end of the map should be similar to what I showed before.

Notables:
-Listened to Shon and made the map completely indoor.
-Fixed many texture and brush glitch -- still a few left oplzgod let me remove them all!
-Took out skybox for the preview (it didn't look good anyway but it will be fixed up later -- it will use stars or similar texture)
-Added proper height player clipping (players can not get out of the map alone, will continue to work on preventing the mario-bro style jump glitch)
-Significant improvement to lighting, my current development computer is weak so I am showing this preview as no light. Don't worry though the lights are there!
-Added finishing touches

To be completed:
-Skybox (mentioned above)
-Player Spawns
-Texturing any blue/gray hallways
-Bevel sharp edges to allow easier play
-Bevel playerclip edges to allow easier play

Video:

Mentions:
@wLL @Shon @Angry @Helios @bulli10 @Rezia

Hope you liked it.
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, REALLY A LIKED <3 
THANK YOU FRIENDDDDDDDDDD, YOU ARE AMAZING AND GOOOODD JOB.

(12-01-2016, 05:55 PM)asilent1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dedication:
This TDM is dedicated to the hardwork and service of @Fenn and @Kllaus -- they are part of what make UGG my home!

I started a fresh thread since I have put a lot of time into this map. There have been some robust changes. The core structure as well as the top end of the map should be similar to what I showed before.

Notables:
-Listened to Shon and made the map completely indoor.
-Fixed many texture and brush glitch -- still a few left oplzgod let me remove them all!
-Took out skybox for the preview (it didn't look good anyway but it will be fixed up later -- it will use stars or similar texture)
-Added proper height player clipping (players can not get out of the map alone, will continue to work on preventing the mario-bro style jump glitch)
-Significant improvement to lighting, my current development computer is weak so I am showing this preview as no light. Don't worry though the lights are there!
-Added finishing touches

To be completed:
-Skybox (mentioned above)
-Player Spawns
-Texturing any blue/gray hallways
-Bevel sharp edges to allow easier play
-Bevel playerclip edges to allow easier play

Video:

Mentions:
@wLL @Shon @Angry @Helios @bulli10 @Rezia

Hope you liked it.

Really i liked so much. CONGRATZ
This is amazing!
Great work (:
(12-01-2016, 10:10 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This is amazing!
Great work (:

yESSSS, I AGREE WITH U, NICE JOB
WOW, very good !!!!
This is amazing and good work so sexy friend
Fenn is god HEHEHE KKKKKKKK
wow Nice work maaan
Nice map,I presonally like it ;D
I like it man, thank you so much <3
Pages: 1 2