Universe Board

Full Version: 100 donor coins for nice emblem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Coins isn't giftable,cash items are only giftable.
i can add 100 coins to there account or i could gift item

Thanks You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. , this picture is awsome Smile many thanks
(12-03-2016, 10:21 AM)Wasp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i can add 100 coins to there account or i could gift item

Thanks You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. , this picture is awsome Smile many thanks

I'm glad you like it :3
if you want coins or gift let me know Smile
Thanks... keep it *-*
@Wasp is the offer still available or no?
yes still available since the other guy doesnt want anything Smile so go ahead and send some emblems in
As Shon said.. you can't gift coins.
Only items.
(12-04-2016, 08:31 AM)Wasp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.yes still available since the other guy doesnt want anything Smile so go ahead and send some emblems in

i really wanna see what others can do im curious *-*
Meh, I can do so much better but I just threw this together for you. Not my best work AT ALL, but I tried to make you a legit hazard sign with "Clan Hazard" on it and a few of the hazardous symbols.. I have another Idea if you don't like this one, which I think is better. If you don't like it I will make you another one because I feel this is not good lol. If you like it and decide to choose me for the 100 donor coins, I would like you to gift me the Grey color name and the Donator Revolvers, they are both 50 coins a piece, so that would equal 100 coins since we can't gift coins directly.. I'll pm you my ID name if you decide to gift me. Please & thank you Smile. Let me know what you think, I can make any changes to it for you if you need or want.

[Image: n4zejt.png]

[Image: 23qgsk.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4