Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 donor coins for nice emblem
Coins isn't giftable,cash items are only giftable.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
i can add 100 coins to there account or i could gift item

Thanks You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. , this picture is awsome Smile many thanks
Thanks given by:
(12-03-2016, 10:21 AM)Wasp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i can add 100 coins to there account or i could gift item

Thanks You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. , this picture is awsome Smile many thanks

I'm glad you like it :3

Thanks given by:
if you want coins or gift let me know Smile
Thanks given by:
Thanks... keep it *-*

Thanks given by:
@Wasp is the offer still available or no?
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
yes still available since the other guy doesnt want anything Smile so go ahead and send some emblems in
Thanks given by: Cursor
As Shon said.. you can't gift coins.
Only items.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2016, 08:31 AM)Wasp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.yes still available since the other guy doesnt want anything Smile so go ahead and send some emblems in

i really wanna see what others can do im curious *-*

Thanks given by: Cursor
Meh, I can do so much better but I just threw this together for you. Not my best work AT ALL, but I tried to make you a legit hazard sign with "Clan Hazard" on it and a few of the hazardous symbols.. I have another Idea if you don't like this one, which I think is better. If you don't like it I will make you another one because I feel this is not good lol. If you like it and decide to choose me for the 100 donor coins, I would like you to gift me the Grey color name and the Donator Revolvers, they are both 50 coins a piece, so that would equal 100 coins since we can't gift coins directly.. I'll pm you my ID name if you decide to gift me. Please & thank you Smile. Let me know what you think, I can make any changes to it for you if you need or want.

[Image: n4zejt.png]

[Image: 23qgsk.png]
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by: