Universe Board

Full Version: Maybe Tournament!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(12-12-2016, 05:38 PM)Hust Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Want a suggestion? u can host a tourny like world championship, players representating yall country voted by community, best player of country vs others players... Like USA X BR, BR X Japan...

This is a pretty cool idea tbh
(12-12-2016, 04:35 PM)Wasp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Lol john your a retard son go pay ajax for his account, and win? dude theres alot better europe players than me you dumbass i am doing this, for some fun for the community you negative cunt, just because if this happens you wont be participating dont get salty

If you want to create fun for the community, then you would open the tournament up for everyone
Yes your right but like i said i would do a vote to let rest of world play too , or i am open to other suggestions too
We will be hosting a Christmas / New Years tournament soon, but it will be every player, not EU.
I didn't pay anyone u retard

Why r u so mad

U make retarded threads
Pls if says denied not eu and only will be hosting a tournament in the world
well,  saying only eu can play in a game hosted by a brazilian man is   like going to a black neighborhood and  playing basketball  but u dont allow black people

so i suggest u put a ping limit and the max is when the ping starts affecting the game and making it unfair.
(12-12-2016, 02:07 PM)Wasp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.was thinking about hosting a EUROPE ONLY anti-lead tournament  

Go ahead no one stops you
Odian a los br's porque hay es donde fabrican los hacker. Solo por eso. No existiera br, todos los juegos fueran legales xD
(12-12-2016, 10:50 PM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Pls if says denied not eu and only will be hosting a tournament in the world

wat
Pages: 1 2 3 4