Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe Tournament!?
(12-12-2016, 05:38 PM)Hust Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Want a suggestion? u can host a tourny like world championship, players representating yall country voted by community, best player of country vs others players... Like USA X BR, BR X Japan...

This is a pretty cool idea tbh
Thanks given by:
(12-12-2016, 04:35 PM)Wasp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Lol john your a retard son go pay ajax for his account, and win? dude theres alot better europe players than me you dumbass i am doing this, for some fun for the community you negative cunt, just because if this happens you wont be participating dont get salty

If you want to create fun for the community, then you would open the tournament up for everyone
Thanks given by:
Yes your right but like i said i would do a vote to let rest of world play too , or i am open to other suggestions too
Thanks given by:
We will be hosting a Christmas / New Years tournament soon, but it will be every player, not EU.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
I didn't pay anyone u retard

Why r u so mad

U make retarded threads
Thanks given by:
Pls if says denied not eu and only will be hosting a tournament in the world
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
well,  saying only eu can play in a game hosted by a brazilian man is   like going to a black neighborhood and  playing basketball  but u dont allow black people

so i suggest u put a ping limit and the max is when the ping starts affecting the game and making it unfair.
Thanks given by: Hust
(12-12-2016, 02:07 PM)Wasp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.was thinking about hosting a EUROPE ONLY anti-lead tournament  

Go ahead no one stops you
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
Odian a los br's porque hay es donde fabrican los hacker. Solo por eso. No existiera br, todos los juegos fueran legales xD
Thanks given by:
(12-12-2016, 10:50 PM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Pls if says denied not eu and only will be hosting a tournament in the world

wat
Thanks given by: