Universe Board

Full Version: Reset kaze and really ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So is clan kaze and really have score reset ? They have multiple players banned ..
/declined
if you feel depressed or unhappy about this decision please feel free to contact me.
yours truly ~ traan
clan really reset? ROFL we are legit, 1 random player who we add for 5s gets bans, real players all legit look points at site aubameyang, infernal and me all legits. gg
Man kade full unlegits reset pls
kade rezet.
Mashira top1Cry! All users hacker now, and only ves kade and Really ... wtf! Tanta envidia le tienes a los venezolanos? porque no aceptas que son mejores que usted... TU, y ajax..PURA ENVIDIA! llorones!
I support, Kade have to be reseted.
Just because they can not win us they want to see the clan reset, one can not win them because they start to cry, Mashira TOP 1 CRY, Sigma TOP2 CRY, Ajax TOP3 CRY, They can not lose because they immediately say hack please come and cry and play more. 

I am using an apology translator for bad english.
(12-21-2016, 05:07 PM)Xyro Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Just because they can not win us they want to see the clan reset, one can not win them because they start to cry, Mashira TOP 1 CRY, Sigma TOP2 CRY, Ajax TOP3 CRY, They can not lose because they immediately say hack please come and cry and play more. 

Bro, your legit ***** TRASH lmfao, every cw you dont get camp map, you lose cw 4-0, every map u get camp you camp with black meds and still lose, u never win ez
(12-21-2016, 05:07 PM)Xyro Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Just because they can not win us they want to see the clan reset, one can not win them because they start to cry, Mashira TOP 1 CRY, Sigma TOP2 CRY, Ajax TOP3 CRY, They can not lose because they immediately say hack please come and cry and play more. 

you're already practicing with your black meds since hacks are gonna be patched.
OT: Reset Kade.
EDIT: Leader of Really is playing with kamikaze right now so its upto you.
Pages: 1 2 3