Universe Board

Full Version: Mouse Gamer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi,
any know the best mouse for gunz (scroll), already broken naga abyssus and got g4 and Deathadder Chroma

any suggestions? mouse scroll 
Any mouse is fine, you don't need to buy expensive things to be good in a game, iI would suggest Logitech
its k just say a good mouse scroll gamer rofl, was playing with g402 logitech but naa

so which mouse?
G403 or G Pro cheap and best sensor  PMW3366, better than Zowie or Razer (Only save DA Elite).
Logitech G502
(01-07-2017, 09:23 AM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Logitech G502

@Ajax recommended me the same ^

Anyway I bought the G402, I think the scrolling is way better. Smile
i got g402 but for some reason the mouse not working tried in pc and laptop and nnothing

but @Ajax which one is better g502 or g402 this is about scrolling ofc
(01-07-2017, 02:55 PM)aimb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i got g402 but for some reason the mouse not working tried in pc and laptop and nnothing

but @Ajax which one is better g502 or g402 this is about scrolling ofc

why do you care so much lol this is a game meant to entertain you
Used a g402 last year and it was pretty good.
g502 and g402 are pretty much the same. It depends how much you wanna spend, g502 is probably 20$ more expensive.
I personaly would go for g402, simply because i don't see a reason of paying extra 20$ without gaining anything special.
Pages: 1 2