Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mouse Gamer!
hi,
any know the best mouse for gunz (scroll), already broken naga abyssus and got g4 and Deathadder Chroma

any suggestions? mouse scroll 
Thanks given by: Flash
Any mouse is fine, you don't need to buy expensive things to be good in a game, iI would suggest Logitech
its k just say a good mouse scroll gamer rofl, was playing with g402 logitech but naa

so which mouse?
G403 or G Pro cheap and best sensor  PMW3366, better than Zowie or Razer (Only save DA Elite).
Logitech G502
(01-07-2017, 09:23 AM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Logitech G502

@Ajax recommended me the same ^

Anyway I bought the G402, I think the scrolling is way better. Smile
Thanks given by:
i got g402 but for some reason the mouse not working tried in pc and laptop and nnothing

but @Ajax which one is better g502 or g402 this is about scrolling ofc
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2017, 02:55 PM)aimb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i got g402 but for some reason the mouse not working tried in pc and laptop and nnothing

but @Ajax which one is better g502 or g402 this is about scrolling ofc

why do you care so much lol this is a game meant to entertain you
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Used a g402 last year and it was pretty good.
g502 and g402 are pretty much the same. It depends how much you wanna spend, g502 is probably 20$ more expensive.
I personaly would go for g402, simply because i don't see a reason of paying extra 20$ without gaining anything special.