Universe Board

Full Version: Apology Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ITT - Some random crack head apologizing to fellow nerds about being a virgin as if anyone cares if he suicided tomorrow
I knew it lars you were a sweetheart all along......................................................................................
ooooo lars for president. > NEW FM
(01-10-2017, 08:31 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Very nice man, I forgive you and always remember that you need to help you can call me on skype.

@Helios is my brother but he live far from my house Sad , anyway I love him and he is my creation

White man can't be a brother of a black thug
(01-12-2017, 07:48 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-10-2017, 08:31 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Very nice man, I forgive you and always remember that you need to help you can call me on skype.

@Helios is my brother but he live far from my house Sad , anyway I love him and he is my creation

White man can't be a brother of a black thug

You my friend has just earned a like
hi lars love u
holy fk
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk vtnc lars vai
very nice
(01-12-2017, 08:51 AM)Reward Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.holy fk

is that the real ERIC ? could you please leave me a Private Massage with info how i can reach you now ... Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4