Universe Board

Full Version: 1 more sig :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 10en4w3.jpg]
i dont know if its possible but im ineterested in someone making a sig with my char and name helios inscribed in gold/yellow 
for more info Skype: OchxCincx
There is no way you can make a signature out of that image, the quality is horrible.
(04-26-2016, 11:37 PM)HyperionUGG Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: 10en4w3.jpg]
i dont know if its possible but im ineterested in someone making a sig with my char and name helios inscribed in gold/yellow 
for more info Skype: OchxCincx

You should use the "Prt Scr/Print Screen" button on your keyboard next time. When taking a screenshot with F12 in-game, the image will not be have the best quality as you can see.
I tried prinscreen button but it came out the same. instead of that can i get a sig with a god of war theme, with Red/dark colors with name Helios inscribed in gold/yellow
Make a replay.

And before you take a printscreen, make sure all the configuration is on the highest, plus, make sure the monitor configuration is over 1024x768, that will help you get a perfect quality.
Keep in mind that you cant leave the char that far away, cuz she is going to have a bad quality, because i would have to zoom in.
Hello There.
To prevent spam in old thread / spam bot this thread will be closed.
Thank you.

~~ Kllaus