Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 more sig :)
[Image: 10en4w3.jpg]
i dont know if its possible but im ineterested in someone making a sig with my char and name helios inscribed in gold/yellow 
for more info Skype: OchxCincx

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Timberland
There is no way you can make a signature out of that image, the quality is horrible.
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by:
(04-26-2016, 11:37 PM)HyperionUGG Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: 10en4w3.jpg]
i dont know if its possible but im ineterested in someone making a sig with my char and name helios inscribed in gold/yellow 
for more info Skype: OchxCincx

You should use the "Prt Scr/Print Screen" button on your keyboard next time. When taking a screenshot with F12 in-game, the image will not be have the best quality as you can see.
Thanks given by:
I tried prinscreen button but it came out the same. instead of that can i get a sig with a god of war theme, with Red/dark colors with name Helios inscribed in gold/yellow

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Timberland
Make a replay.

And before you take a printscreen, make sure all the configuration is on the highest, plus, make sure the monitor configuration is over 1024x768, that will help you get a perfect quality.
Keep in mind that you cant leave the char that far away, cuz she is going to have a bad quality, because i would have to zoom in.
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by:
Hello There.
To prevent spam in old thread / spam bot this thread will be closed.
Thank you.

~~ Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: