Universe Board

Full Version: 3vs3 Spring Tournament - Cash Prize!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Tournament News:

- There are roughly 2/3 days left (depending on your timezone) to submit your matches - there are still 7-9 (roughly) teams left that have not submitted their match (recording/screenshot).
- If you have not submitted your match, please be advised that you must do so by the end of April 22nd (midnight).

Regards,
- Angry.
Players:

As the first round of the tournament ends, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who involved themselves and participated. There were many amazing matches and I'm so thankful that the first round went so smoothly for majority of the teams.

As of today, I will be going over each replay I have received from the beginning to the end of round 1 once more to ensure that the proper teams have moved ahead.

Regarding the starting of round 2, please do NOT worry - I will be posting more information about this in a few days and each team that is involved in round 2 will receive a private message from me in a few days.

If you have not yet sent me your replay/screenshot of your match (aka you have not done your match) you WILL be receiving a PM from me today regarding your place in the tournament and the next steps we may need to take.

Should you have any questions, comments or concerns - please feel free to direct them to me. The bracket will be updated today or tomorrow.

Regards,
- Angry
Tournament News:

- The second round of the tournament will begin either Monday or Tuesday (which will be when the bracket will be posted with the updated teams and a better font, etc).
- Please be advised that all tournament leaders involved in the second round will receive a PM on one of those days.
- If your team has not yet completed the match and you are unaware of the tournament's second round starting soon, please PM me immediately.
Tournament News - Round 2 Begins!

Players have until Sunday May 14th 2017 to complete this match. Please refer to the PM you received for more information.

There are 16 teams remaining in the tournament and only 8 teams will advance to the next round. As stated in the first round, the bracket will be updated at the end of this round (so at the end of round 2) when all of the matches are completed.

As mentioned before as well, I will be posting reminders of deadlines and rules to be following or remembering as well as possibly some of the teams that have moved on to the next round as the deadline approaches.

Important Reminders: For The Participating Members

* Team Leaders: You have all received a brief private message regarding who you will be playing against, as well as how to reach them and when you must play by.

* Players have from May 4th - May 14th 2017 to complete their first match. If I do not receive your submission or Helios does not receive your submission by the morning of May 14th, then your team will be disqualified from the match.

* Players are responsible for setting up and determining their own matches. THIS MEANS YOU CAN PLAY YOUR MATCH ANY DAY YOU AGREE ON FROM MAY 4 - MAY 14 2017

* You may review all of the rules on the first post if you are unsure of any of them or you may direct any questions or inquiries towards me/Helios.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any comments, questions or concerns you may You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: Ua00M3F.jpg]

You may also view the bracket at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. link if the image is too small for you to view.
Tournament News:

- Team Sparta beat Khepper --> Therefore Sparta moves on.
- Team Magicians beat Bizarre --> Therefore Magicians moves on.
- Team Criminals beat Waffles --> Therefore Criminals moves on.
- Team Lols beat Ducks --> Therefore Lols moves on.
- Each Team Leader should have received a private message reminding them that there are roughly 3-5 days left (depending on their timezone) to complete their match.
Tournament News:

After several discussions with a few teams, I have agree'd to give an extension for matches until Friday May 19th at midnight. It has come to my understanding that certain team members have had other priorities kick in which is understandable. For the teams that have already submitted their match to me, obviously this extension will not apply to you.

Each team leader has received a message about this. If you did not receive a message, then your team obviously has already completed the match and does not need the extension.
After several discussions, we finally have finished the round. The bracket will be updated soon, and I would like to thank the teams that participated. The following teams will be facing one another, and each team leader has received a brief yet detailed message regarding their next match.

Quote:EzTeam vs Lucifer
Sparta vs Criminals
Visionary vs Lols
Dorado vs Magicians

Best of luck to all the participants!

-A
Tournament News:

The finals are almost here! Congratulations to all of the teams who have made it this far. Below are the remaining 4 teams in the tournament. Each of the remaining leaders have received a private message regarding their match. 

Quote:Lucifer vs Lols
Sparta vs Dorado

Best of luck to all the participants!

-A
Tournament News:

The finals are here! Congratulations to all of the teams who have made it this far. Below are the remaining 2 teams in the tournament. The finals are scheduled to be hosted today (Sunday) - we may plan to stream the finals as well for those who would like to see the match.

Quote:Lucifer vs Dorado

Lastly, as of right now, team 'Lols' is ranked third.

Best of luck to the two teams.

-A
Tournament Finals Stream: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7