Universe Board

Full Version: GunZ Crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Every time I run GunZ, after a couple minutes it says "UG Gunz has stopped working". I do run as administrator, I did allow it via the firewall when it popped up the first time I launched the game. 

Every time I run it through the launcher it does start up like normal and just ends up crashing after about 2-3 minutes. It's just weird that it'll work and let me join rooms, and then crash.

Just to note, it will crash even if I stay in the lobby and don't enter a room. Any solutions for this?

p.s. I'm not running an AV
Hello,
Do you have skype? Add me and I'll help you - i sent my skype in private messages -.
Hello!

Please provide us with the most recent MLog text file. (Located in UniverseGunz / Mlogs folder).
- Also what windows are you running?
- Did you try updating your graphic cards?
- Did you try Re-installing the game?
Tell us what you have tried so far for further help, keep us updated we are here to help you!

Sorry for the inconvenience.
-Michou 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

that's the mlog

I've reinstalled the game. I don't run any AV. I've moved the directories through different drives. I've deleted gunz.exe and let the launcher create a new one.

The issue is that it crashes after about 30 seconds to 2 minutes of playing. But the game DOES work prior to that.
AntiCheat detected a hacking driver into your system, please remove it!
That's super specific and helpful!

Like, I don't have anything running. Skype? Spotify? How are those hacking drivers...
Have you installed something different lately?
(05-08-2017, 01:36 AM)TJJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Have you installed something different lately?

I haven't been able to get UG gunz to work ever. This is my first time coming to this server from another server. I just installed the game like 2 days ago and haven't been able to play.
(05-08-2017, 01:27 AM)TJJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.AntiCheat detected a hacking driver into your system, please remove it!

If after deleting and reinstalled the game and thats didnt solve, unfortunately you have to restore your computer.
On another note, when the anti-cheat "detects" stuff, you're talking about things running, correct?

Because I have some registry editing tools, but they're not things I run at the same time as GunZ.

(05-08-2017, 01:43 AM)TJJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-08-2017, 01:27 AM)TJJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.AntiCheat detected a hacking driver into your system, please remove it!

If after deleting and reinstalled the game and thats didnt solve, unfortunately you have to restore your computer.

Why would I have to restore my computer? The game has never worked in the first place, how could restoring it fix anything? 

I think my friends and I will just go to another server. Thanks for trying though.
Pages: 1 2