Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken GunZ Crashes
Every time I run GunZ, after a couple minutes it says "UG Gunz has stopped working". I do run as administrator, I did allow it via the firewall when it popped up the first time I launched the game. 

Every time I run it through the launcher it does start up like normal and just ends up crashing after about 2-3 minutes. It's just weird that it'll work and let me join rooms, and then crash.

Just to note, it will crash even if I stay in the lobby and don't enter a room. Any solutions for this?

p.s. I'm not running an AV
Thanks given by:
Hello,
Do you have skype? Add me and I'll help you - i sent my skype in private messages -.

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
Hello!

Please provide us with the most recent MLog text file. (Located in UniverseGunz / Mlogs folder).
- Also what windows are you running?
- Did you try updating your graphic cards?
- Did you try Re-installing the game?
Tell us what you have tried so far for further help, keep us updated we are here to help you!

Sorry for the inconvenience.
-Michou 
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Krustty
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

that's the mlog

I've reinstalled the game. I don't run any AV. I've moved the directories through different drives. I've deleted gunz.exe and let the launcher create a new one.

The issue is that it crashes after about 30 seconds to 2 minutes of playing. But the game DOES work prior to that.
Thanks given by:
AntiCheat detected a hacking driver into your system, please remove it!
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That's super specific and helpful!

Like, I don't have anything running. Skype? Spotify? How are those hacking drivers...
Thanks given by:
Have you installed something different lately?

Thanks given by:
(05-08-2017, 01:36 AM)TJJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Have you installed something different lately?

I haven't been able to get UG gunz to work ever. This is my first time coming to this server from another server. I just installed the game like 2 days ago and haven't been able to play.
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2017, 01:27 AM)TJJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.AntiCheat detected a hacking driver into your system, please remove it!

If after deleting and reinstalled the game and thats didnt solve, unfortunately you have to restore your computer.

Thanks given by:
On another note, when the anti-cheat "detects" stuff, you're talking about things running, correct?

Because I have some registry editing tools, but they're not things I run at the same time as GunZ.

(05-08-2017, 01:43 AM)TJJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-08-2017, 01:27 AM)TJJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.AntiCheat detected a hacking driver into your system, please remove it!

If after deleting and reinstalled the game and thats didnt solve, unfortunately you have to restore your computer.

Why would I have to restore my computer? The game has never worked in the first place, how could restoring it fix anything? 

I think my friends and I will just go to another server. Thanks for trying though.
Thanks given by: Lars