Universe Board

Full Version: Something weird is going on. Everyone Read please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ive been playing gunz for 10+ years and its my favorite game of all time. I never got bored of it and could play for 12-13 hours straight. Recently i have noticed that gunz doesn't feel like how it used to feel. I can't stay focused and am not enjoying the game anymore. I am not sure if the recent update changed something in anti lead but i play for like 1-2 minutes in a game and i end up leaving the room and getting off the computer. Same thing in a cw, i play one cw or maybe two and don't care if win or lose but i end up getting off the game and off the computer.

I hate this, I miss the feeling of playing gunz for 12-13 hours straight and i would get off the chair and it would feel like a minute. What has happened? Did something in the server change? I want the old feeling back of being able to play for so long. Even a few months ago and late 2016 this wasn't there at all as i played for a long time. 

If its the anti lead please fix it. I always thought gunz would be a game that even wehn im 50 years old it will never get old but now it feels like i don't enjoy it anymore.
Thread moved to the correct place.

Hello,
I belive the anti-lead remains the same as before. You should try to play other game modes for example: Gladiator, zombies, gun game. These are very cool game modes. Always playing the same thing is boring and our gunz offers many different game modes, you should try. I'm sure you'll go back to get excited in game.

See you in game
Krustty
Krusty it isn't the game modes
It's the feeling it feels weird
Hello @MEGAMAN.
Isn't this the sad guy who paid for Gold member?
(05-13-2017, 06:10 AM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Isn't this the sad guy who paid for Gold member?

That's not the only thing he paid for.
(05-13-2017, 07:55 AM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-13-2017, 06:10 AM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Isn't this the sad guy who paid for Gold member?

That's not the only thing he paid for.

What else did he pay for?
smh LOL
(05-12-2017, 04:12 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello @MEGAMAN.

Kappa trollface
(05-12-2017, 05:36 AM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ive been playing gunz for 10+ years and its my favorite game of all time. I never got bored of it and could play for 12-13 hours straight. Recently i have noticed that gunz doesn't feel like how it used to feel. I can't stay focused and am not enjoying the game anymore. I am not sure if the recent update changed something in anti lead but i play for like 1-2 minutes in a game and i end up leaving the room and getting off the computer. Same thing in a cw, i play one cw or maybe two and don't care if win or lose but i end up getting off the game and off the computer.

I hate this, I miss the feeling of playing gunz for 12-13 hours straight and i would get off the chair and it would feel like a minute. What has happened? Did something in the server change? I want the old feeling back of being able to play for so long. Even a few months ago and late 2016 this wasn't there at all as i played for a long time. 

If its the anti lead please fix it. I always thought gunz would be a game that even wehn im 50 years old it will never get old but now it feels like i don't enjoy it anymore.
How about not team killing......
Pages: 1 2