Universe Board

Full Version: Wadis fkn *****
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pls wadis fkn *****.
I was developer 1 week and i didnt get my fkn ex staff rank.

Damn im out.
Stealing other people's work doesn't make you a developer.
Denied, begging for ex-staff rank is not allowed.
So much hate towards a *****.
without work without rank Big Grin
(09-19-2017, 12:36 PM)Bones Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.without work without rank Big Grin

???????????? lol what did you say???????????
(09-19-2017, 12:36 PM)Bones Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.without work without rank Big Grin

Nice english bruh

(09-19-2017, 10:32 AM)TokerJoker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So much hate towards a *****.

Yeah lol

(09-19-2017, 07:21 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Denied, begging for ex-staff rank is not allowed.

Hi random, welcome to UGG

(09-19-2017, 06:45 AM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Stealing other people's work doesn't make you a developer.

I didnt steal anyone's work.
I have created my own works.
Wow, that sucks man you deserve it! get that ex staff color and tag, its worth a million $.
Jk, you care too much. No one gives a *****.
(09-20-2017, 05:20 AM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Wow, that sucks man you deserve it! get that ex staff color and tag, its worth a million $.

thanks praj
(09-20-2017, 05:20 AM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Wow, that sucks man you deserve it! get that ex staff color and tag, its worth a million $.

Thx praj @Spells amor2

(09-19-2017, 06:45 AM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Stealing other people's work doesn't make you a developer.

Thx @Ajax amor2

@benjaminbg This rank is to Old Staffs, to get this rank you need to stay 1 year + on our staff team and helping our server/members.....
Pages: 1 2