Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wadis fkn *****
Pls wadis fkn *****.
I was developer 1 week and i didnt get my fkn ex staff rank.

Damn im out.
Thanks given by:
Stealing other people's work doesn't make you a developer.
Thanks given by:
Denied, begging for ex-staff rank is not allowed.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
So much hate towards a *****.
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
without work without rank Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(09-19-2017, 12:36 PM)Bones Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.without work without rank Big Grin

???????????? lol what did you say???????????
Discord: Synzaria#7156

[Image: qmMp3mE.gif]
[Image: 6XR4Ygw.gif]
Thanks given by:
(09-19-2017, 12:36 PM)Bones Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.without work without rank Big Grin

Nice english bruh

(09-19-2017, 10:32 AM)TokerJoker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.So much hate towards a *****.

Yeah lol

(09-19-2017, 07:21 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Denied, begging for ex-staff rank is not allowed.

Hi random, welcome to UGG

(09-19-2017, 06:45 AM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Stealing other people's work doesn't make you a developer.

I didnt steal anyone's work.
I have created my own works.
Thanks given by:
Wow, that sucks man you deserve it! get that ex staff color and tag, its worth a million $.
Jk, you care too much. No one gives a *****.
Thanks given by: Hust
(09-20-2017, 05:20 AM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Wow, that sucks man you deserve it! get that ex staff color and tag, its worth a million $.

thanks praj
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(09-20-2017, 05:20 AM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Wow, that sucks man you deserve it! get that ex staff color and tag, its worth a million $.

Thx praj @Spells amor2

(09-19-2017, 06:45 AM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Stealing other people's work doesn't make you a developer.

Thx @Ajax amor2

@benjaminbg This rank is to Old Staffs, to get this rank you need to stay 1 year + on our staff team and helping our server/members.....
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: