Universe Board

Full Version: New Game Mode Suggestion: "Factions"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So a duel for random teams. So basically a player wars with duel features and colors. I mean I don't hate it and it'll be easy to implement since for one the colors are useless, and half of this is already in the game, so why not.
Like you said before, it would somewhat make this a 3-way TDM, which has been discussed why it ain't that healthy for the game. Theres always the issue of 2 or in this case even 3 Teams working together if they're "randomly selected" by the server to play against the other teams. That's the main reason the 3 way TDM never made it to GunZ.
when was the last time we saw a suggestion with many positive reactions being added to the server?

i'll wait

Dodgy
(you need who have time to waste it coding this mode for GUNZ (DEAD ***** GAME
and yea its a good suggestion i guess....
Gee, thanks.
(01-30-2018, 06:51 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.when was the last time we saw a suggestion with many positive reactions being added to the server?

i'll wait

Dodgy

Clan member limit :^)
(01-30-2018, 05:41 PM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Like you said before, it would somewhat make this a 3-way TDM, which has been discussed why it ain't that healthy for the game. Theres always the issue of 2 or in this case even 3 Teams working together if they're "randomly selected" by the server to play against the other teams. That's the main reason the 3 way TDM never made it to GunZ.

wow what a dumb opinion coming from a random quester 

on topic; add whatever u like to the game it's not like its going to help the playerbase or anything the games been dead ;(
(01-31-2018, 03:54 AM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-30-2018, 05:41 PM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Like you said before, it would somewhat make this a 3-way TDM, which has been discussed why it ain't that healthy for the game. Theres always the issue of 2 or in this case even 3 Teams working together if they're "randomly selected" by the server to play against the other teams. That's the main reason the 3 way TDM never made it to GunZ.

on topic; add whatever u like to the game it's not like its going to help the playerbase or anything the games been dead ;(

The whole 3-way TDM/CW has been discussed plenty times, if you werent too busy trying to become good without hacks you would've seen it on old forum :/. But hey man it's 2018 this is your year, hope you fulfill your dream of a gunz career.
garbage
(01-31-2018, 04:15 AM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-31-2018, 03:54 AM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

The whole 3-way TDM/CW has been discussed plenty times, if you werent too busy trying to become good without hacks you would've seen it on old forum :/. But hey man it's 2018 this is your year, hope you fulfill your dream of a gunz career.

thanks man gotta keep up with my new year resolution... btw if u dont mind me asking whats yours? going to gym? fat ***** get off forum and do something with your life
Pages: 1 2 3 4