Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Game Mode Suggestion: "Factions"
So a duel for random teams. So basically a player wars with duel features and colors. I mean I don't hate it and it'll be easy to implement since for one the colors are useless, and half of this is already in the game, so why not.
Thanks given by:
Like you said before, it would somewhat make this a 3-way TDM, which has been discussed why it ain't that healthy for the game. Theres always the issue of 2 or in this case even 3 Teams working together if they're "randomly selected" by the server to play against the other teams. That's the main reason the 3 way TDM never made it to GunZ.

Thanks given by:
when was the last time we saw a suggestion with many positive reactions being added to the server?

i'll wait

Dodgy
Thanks given by:
(you need who have time to waste it coding this mode for GUNZ (DEAD ***** GAME
and yea its a good suggestion i guess....
Nothing Last For Ever .
[Image: xy8Y1.png]

Thanks given by:
Gee, thanks.
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
(01-30-2018, 06:51 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.when was the last time we saw a suggestion with many positive reactions being added to the server?

i'll wait

Dodgy

Clan member limit :^)
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(01-30-2018, 05:41 PM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Like you said before, it would somewhat make this a 3-way TDM, which has been discussed why it ain't that healthy for the game. Theres always the issue of 2 or in this case even 3 Teams working together if they're "randomly selected" by the server to play against the other teams. That's the main reason the 3 way TDM never made it to GunZ.

wow what a dumb opinion coming from a random quester 

on topic; add whatever u like to the game it's not like its going to help the playerbase or anything the games been dead ;(
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by:
(01-31-2018, 03:54 AM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-30-2018, 05:41 PM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Like you said before, it would somewhat make this a 3-way TDM, which has been discussed why it ain't that healthy for the game. Theres always the issue of 2 or in this case even 3 Teams working together if they're "randomly selected" by the server to play against the other teams. That's the main reason the 3 way TDM never made it to GunZ.

on topic; add whatever u like to the game it's not like its going to help the playerbase or anything the games been dead ;(

The whole 3-way TDM/CW has been discussed plenty times, if you werent too busy trying to become good without hacks you would've seen it on old forum :/. But hey man it's 2018 this is your year, hope you fulfill your dream of a gunz career.

Thanks given by: Tuga , noobvice
garbage
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
(01-31-2018, 04:15 AM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-31-2018, 03:54 AM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

The whole 3-way TDM/CW has been discussed plenty times, if you werent too busy trying to become good without hacks you would've seen it on old forum :/. But hey man it's 2018 this is your year, hope you fulfill your dream of a gunz career.

thanks man gotta keep up with my new year resolution... btw if u dont mind me asking whats yours? going to gym? fat ***** get off forum and do something with your life
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by: