Universe Board

Full Version: Question about in-game settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, I do apologise if this is a stupid question, but I am just curious as I read somewhere last week how having the graphics on lowest, and 800 x 600 resolution will help improve your gameplay.

Is this true? Because i've been playing with everything on max, including my resolution.

Was just curious, thanks!
Yes it is true unless you have an amazing computer I always use the arche type confit you can find it if you search it yp
As mentioned above by @TokerJoker, it is not really necessary unless you have an older pc with very low specs.
(02-19-2018, 12:19 AM)TokerJoker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yes it is true unless you have an amazing computer I always use the arche type confit you can find it if you search it yp

Up.
i used to play gunz in 1440p, my aim was eh, changed it to 800x600, fcking 90% hit now.
Also UGG is a trash client, but lowering reso really helps the game run and play better
(02-22-2018, 05:09 AM)Zerii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i used to play gunz in 1440p, my aim was eh, changed it to 800x600, fcking 90% hit now.
Also UGG is a trash client, but lowering reso really helps the game run and play better

Lies, lies, lies!
1024x768 is what most ppl use, but depends on your monitor
Hi,

I personally played on every possible resolution in the game and I must say that playing on 800x600, 16bit Texture quality, turning OFF all checkable effects (ex; lightmap, shaders etc.) and turning ON archetype configuration (background quality: 7 or higher) definitely improves the gameplay for the game. The difference between 800x600 and 1024x768 is also noticeable by a huge amount, even though I have pretty beast PC specifications (GTX 980 + Intel Core i7-6700K). I can move faster on 800x600, which is pretty much the optimal result you want to receive while playing UGG.

I hope this answers your question.