Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about in-game settings
Hi there, I do apologise if this is a stupid question, but I am just curious as I read somewhere last week how having the graphics on lowest, and 800 x 600 resolution will help improve your gameplay.

Is this true? Because i've been playing with everything on max, including my resolution.

Was just curious, thanks!
Thanks given by:
Yes it is true unless you have an amazing computer I always use the arche type confit you can find it if you search it yp
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by: Fenn
As mentioned above by @TokerJoker, it is not really necessary unless you have an older pc with very low specs.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
(02-19-2018, 12:19 AM)TokerJoker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yes it is true unless you have an amazing computer I always use the arche type confit you can find it if you search it yp

Up.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
i used to play gunz in 1440p, my aim was eh, changed it to 800x600, fcking 90% hit now.
Also UGG is a trash client, but lowering reso really helps the game run and play better
Thanks given by:
(02-22-2018, 05:09 AM)Zerii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i used to play gunz in 1440p, my aim was eh, changed it to 800x600, fcking 90% hit now.
Also UGG is a trash client, but lowering reso really helps the game run and play better

Lies, lies, lies!
Thanks given by:
1024x768 is what most ppl use, but depends on your monitor
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by:
Hi,

I personally played on every possible resolution in the game and I must say that playing on 800x600, 16bit Texture quality, turning OFF all checkable effects (ex; lightmap, shaders etc.) and turning ON archetype configuration (background quality: 7 or higher) definitely improves the gameplay for the game. The difference between 800x600 and 1024x768 is also noticeable by a huge amount, even though I have pretty beast PC specifications (GTX 980 + Intel Core i7-6700K). I can move faster on 800x600, which is pretty much the optimal result you want to receive while playing UGG.

I hope this answers your question.
[Image: XOi2Gd8.gif]
Thanks given by: