Universe Board

Full Version: Staff Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i've seen pretty much new Staffs lately and imo you should really not hire these new people in Staff Ranking
So heres the idea:
Suggestion For Advertiser:
Fluent English, Good reputation in this community, and must do their Jobs Properly so yeah here i know some advertiser are just faking screenshots "i used to do it once when i was still in advertiser team"
For Forum Moderator
Brain,Fluent English, Good reputation, Knowledge, Knows how to handle cases like where to put the thread in the correct place. and please choose a staff who doesnt disrespects other members too.
For GM:
Patience,Fluent in English, has enough time to help other players and hkst events
6-9 Months registered ingame and in this forum, should have a Good eeputation and a respected members.

Also there are staff who said that other members are disrespecting them but truly some of the staff are being disrespectful and all we do is treat them back like how they treated us.

Just made This suggestion because some Staffs are only Picking out their "Friends"
Ive seen alot of people who really deserve to be a staff and imo some staffs doesnt deserve their ranks.

Bye.
For this suggestion to be taken seriously I would recommend getting proof of the so called staff who disrespects others and specifically say who they are I’m sure the head staff will be happy your being honest but I’m sure the head staff know what they are doing
(04-22-2018, 12:42 PM)TokerJoker Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.For this suggestion to be taken seriously I would recommend getting proof of the so called staff who disrespects others and specifically say who they are I’m sure the head staff will be happy your being honest but I’m sure the head staff know what they are doing

I know that the headstaff knows what they are doing, what they didnt know is They only applied for ranks. They wanna be Gods or have fans Not to mention them staffs. i dont want to cause any troubles. its just my opinion. ive seen some staff who had been mean to other players.
Kys retard
(04-22-2018, 12:58 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Kys retard

i already did when swallow became official i only came back cuz he gone jajaja
whi de adbertisers need fluent ingles? haha
Staff makes his Own Decision.
(04-22-2018, 01:21 PM)Aronpureya Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.There are no good reputation and respected member signedup for 6-9 months in this area.Eveybody lose his/her respect with trash talks or argue for ego. Every member who protected their honor are in staff team rightnow, I accept some words of you but not all, ty for suggestion Jikali happy to see you without trashtalk lol.

well i dont talkshit/trashtalk lmao i just do it for trolls. you know .... jajaja
well they protect their honor because theyre in the staff team right now but before they were staff they were just a dumb kid who talk ts alot.

(04-22-2018, 01:04 PM)Uxie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.whi de adbertisers need fluent ingles? haha

How do you make people join our server if they are from USA? i mean its just easy to google translate portuguese or spanish w.e but Brs->Usa is hard . lol
thanks jikalio  i always knew you beleived in me
(04-22-2018, 01:36 PM)phantom Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.thanks jikalio  i always knew you beleived in me

LMFAO
Pages: 1 2