Universe Board

Full Version: If you were a gunz coach..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
C9sneaky
NightmareRH
Sparcmac
imaqtpie
@Michou
@Uxie
@Suzy
@KwakTap
(06-17-2018, 10:05 AM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.get
a
f ucking
life
Was going to say something funny but then I looked at your post count and realize that's all I need to say.
(07-11-2018, 03:28 AM)Bax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-17-2018, 10:05 AM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.get
a
f ucking
life
Was going to say something funny but then I looked at your post count and realize that's all I need to say.

Rekt
(07-11-2018, 07:06 AM)Xior Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-11-2018, 03:28 AM)Bax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
a
f ucking
life

Rekt

You’re a shame xior kkkkkkkkkkkkkk new pls slave boa
Don't play but I'll post my dream lineup:

Joe (Omega)
Joey/"Jess"/SNSDxTiffany etc (best LD spammer back before everyone could do it and my gook baby)
Flippy (best damn rev player I saw also was leader of Twilight clan who always battled for 1st placed clan with good w/r *back when Flower was mostly 1st due to cw spam*)
TIGER (need I say anything?)

Now, there's a few mention able players like Alan, Justin etc but then it'd just be Sparta
xior suck my *****
Vulgar
porquesoubom
jackassfenix
KingShaTTer
Gido
Juves
Back in the day.

Jack- Anima/Empyreall
Mike - Lune
Rohid - Ecksdee
Richard- Flameshot