Universe Board

Full Version: Marcos meu amigo.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Marcos here i am going to talk about facts of why i always loved brazil and also this is my love against you

When you first became trial gamemaster in 2009 i supported you cause i have seen the potential inside you.
I always loved my brazilian amigos while they are camping with their elements,rockets lame items etc , cause it was a different way to enjoy the gunz online.
I always liked when brazilian amigos typing things like ' SHAUSHSUHA kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ' cause there is no better way to express joy ( Lol , rofl is already old fashion ).
I always made threads about how i love brazil and brazilians cause they are handsome , muscular and smart.
When your brazilian amigos  played against me richard nathan burgz in 2012 tournament , even tho it was ijji style you allowed your amigos to use 7 / 7 meds and more than 150 hp 130 ap it was okay cause i knew they deserve the win!

Now in the exchange of that love i am expecting you to do me a favor , gift me coins amigo haushashsaush.

ps: brazil macacos tua mae tem aids lixos do caralho.
OMG Big Grin
cute uhsuhsuhs

Read the ps
(07-02-2018, 12:40 PM)Infused Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.cute uhsuhsuhs

Read the ps

Kua stfu useless 13 y.o yusuf skyoe me for my account
kkkkkkk SADUASNDSAUDNA
POKASOSPKSPOPKPOSAKOPKSOPKASPOKSPOKSOPSK
I have been waiting for marcos to send coins as well... not gonna happen yusuf lmao buy dayne acc for 10 dollars (if he havent sell it yet)
UEHUEHUEHUEUEHUEUEHUEHE
people asking coins to the public
Denied.