Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marcos meu amigo.
Marcos here i am going to talk about facts of why i always loved brazil and also this is my love against you

When you first became trial gamemaster in 2009 i supported you cause i have seen the potential inside you.
I always loved my brazilian amigos while they are camping with their elements,rockets lame items etc , cause it was a different way to enjoy the gunz online.
I always liked when brazilian amigos typing things like ' SHAUSHSUHA kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ' cause there is no better way to express joy ( Lol , rofl is already old fashion ).
I always made threads about how i love brazil and brazilians cause they are handsome , muscular and smart.
When your brazilian amigos  played against me richard nathan burgz in 2012 tournament , even tho it was ijji style you allowed your amigos to use 7 / 7 meds and more than 150 hp 130 ap it was okay cause i knew they deserve the win!

Now in the exchange of that love i am expecting you to do me a favor , gift me coins amigo haushashsaush.

ps: brazil macacos tua mae tem aids lixos do caralho.
Thanks given by: Mackenzie , Sol
OMG Big Grin
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
cute uhsuhsuhs

Read the ps
[Image: giphy.gif]

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2018, 12:40 PM)Infused Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.cute uhsuhsuhs

Read the ps

Kua stfu useless 13 y.o yusuf skyoe me for my account
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
kkkkkkk SADUASNDSAUDNA
[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQDevuRQXeLmDBDT&url=ht...tEH0kguVhs]
Thanks given by:
POKASOSPKSPOPKPOSAKOPKSOPKASPOKSPOKSOPSK
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
Thanks given by:
I have been waiting for marcos to send coins as well... not gonna happen yusuf lmao buy dayne acc for 10 dollars (if he havent sell it yet)
Thanks given by:
UEHUEHUEHUEUEHUEUEHUEHE
people asking coins to the public
[Image: F0C8Igq.png]

[Image: boltz2.gif]
Thanks given by:
Denied.
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by: Mackenzie