Universe Board

Full Version: Skarrow / Vitin's Account Buyer 7-1 rage quit? LIXO?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Kid buys Vitin's account then egos me in 2018. Loses 1v1 in 2018 to someone who doesn't even play.

7-1 rage quit, kid legit NAT's 1st round to kill me from behind in bunker lmao kid's legit trash. BTW HOW MUCH DID VITIN'S ACCOUNT COST? Lixo trash

[Image: xksr41.jpg]
Common dios, its 2018 as you said no need to put kids in there place because 2018-???? Is BR gunz primetime even tough they lose they still the best...
[Image: latest?cb=20151227030328]
k
lmfao... 
pro meng
nice reduce dios
(09-25-2018, 02:44 AM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Kid buys Vitin's account then egos me in 2018. Loses 1v1 in 2018 to someone who doesn't even play.

7-1 rage quit, kid legit NAT's 1st round to kill me from behind in bunker lmao kid's legit trash. BTW HOW MUCH DID VITIN'S ACCOUNT COST? Lixo trash

[Image: xksr41.jpg]

[Image: qVhTiQx.gif]
feelsbad to be such a lixo newgen in 2018

brb selling my account I guess since there's so many lixos buying gold name accounts now  XD

@suzy remember when you begged to buy my acc for gold name
that's  hilarious    trollface
(09-25-2018, 08:25 PM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.feelsbad to be such a lixo newgen in 2018

brb selling my account I guess since there's so many lixos buying gold name accounts now  XD

@suzy remember when you begged to buy my acc for gold name

omg im dead LOOOL
Pages: 1 2 3