Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skarrow / Vitin's Account Buyer 7-1 rage quit? LIXO?
Tongue 
Kid buys Vitin's account then egos me in 2018. Loses 1v1 in 2018 to someone who doesn't even play.

7-1 rage quit, kid legit NAT's 1st round to kill me from behind in bunker lmao kid's legit trash. BTW HOW MUCH DID VITIN'S ACCOUNT COST? Lixo trash

[Image: xksr41.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Common dios, its 2018 as you said no need to put kids in there place because 2018-???? Is BR gunz primetime even tough they lose they still the best...
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
[Image: latest?cb=20151227030328]
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Thanks given by:
k
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
lmfao... 
pro meng

Thanks given by:
nice reduce dios
  Me --> (•_•) ..
               ∫\ \___( •_•) <-- Ken
              ∫∫ ∫∫ɯ \ \
Thanks given by:
(09-25-2018, 02:44 AM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Kid buys Vitin's account then egos me in 2018. Loses 1v1 in 2018 to someone who doesn't even play.

7-1 rage quit, kid legit NAT's 1st round to kill me from behind in bunker lmao kid's legit trash. BTW HOW MUCH DID VITIN'S ACCOUNT COST? Lixo trash

[Image: xksr41.jpg]

[Image: qVhTiQx.gif]
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
feelsbad to be such a lixo newgen in 2018

brb selling my account I guess since there's so many lixos buying gold name accounts now  XD

@suzy remember when you begged to buy my acc for gold name
Thanks given by: Tom
that's  hilarious    trollface
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
(09-25-2018, 08:25 PM)Maple Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.feelsbad to be such a lixo newgen in 2018

brb selling my account I guess since there's so many lixos buying gold name accounts now  XD

@suzy remember when you begged to buy my acc for gold name

omg im dead LOOOL

Thanks given by: