Universe Board

Full Version: Coins / donator item sales
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings Universe Gunz Staff, love from Canada! Smile 

Love you guys and this game, I've been playing it since euro gunz 2009 when I was a kid in school still haha.

Now I'm working and in university and would like to support you guys as much as possible! But CAD to Euros is pretty high.

I wish to know if there will be a donator shop sale on items or more coins on donate for holidays, so I save up some of my Christmas money on donating (I don't want to waste it all on clothes and outside food again!)

Thanks, much love
Jad935
Sup man, you're not the first who suggests it so I guess they're not going to do something about this matter in the near future.
But I agree with you. The items are really expensive as well, it's like 25 euros for purple/red shotgun lmao.
can any staff please confirm if there might be a coins and donator sale so i know if i should save money and spend like maybe $50-60 from christmas money or else I won't be able to donate for like the next month or two
They usually do sales on Black Friday & Christmas.
If you wanna confirm so I'll just alert the Head Staff & Owners for you and when they'll be able to check this thread they will answer your question(s)/suggestion.
@Pls @Triwedix @Michou
I agree
UNIVERSE gunz = Universe = Everyone pays in US dollars, not in euros lol