Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coins / donator item sales
Greetings Universe Gunz Staff, love from Canada! Smile 

Love you guys and this game, I've been playing it since euro gunz 2009 when I was a kid in school still haha.

Now I'm working and in university and would like to support you guys as much as possible! But CAD to Euros is pretty high.

I wish to know if there will be a donator shop sale on items or more coins on donate for holidays, so I save up some of my Christmas money on donating (I don't want to waste it all on clothes and outside food again!)

Thanks, much love
Jad935
Thanks given by: Tom
Sup man, you're not the first who suggests it so I guess they're not going to do something about this matter in the near future.
But I agree with you. The items are really expensive as well, it's like 25 euros for purple/red shotgun lmao.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks given by:
can any staff please confirm if there might be a coins and donator sale so i know if i should save money and spend like maybe $50-60 from christmas money or else I won't be able to donate for like the next month or two
Thanks given by:
They usually do sales on Black Friday & Christmas.
If you wanna confirm so I'll just alert the Head Staff & Owners for you and when they'll be able to check this thread they will answer your question(s)/suggestion.
@Pls @Triwedix @Michou

Thanks given by: jad935
I agree
UNIVERSE gunz = Universe = Everyone pays in US dollars, not in euros lol
Thanks given by: