Universe Board

Full Version: can u do this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anybody good enough to do this?

but repeat the first 2 shots over and over?

I'm not good enough, but I want someone to essentially late dash back and forth adding a shot inbetween. I can only do that 2-shot combo to the left side.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
pro ok
ezpz

latedash is so 2009
(12-29-2018, 08:57 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ezpz

latedash is so 2009

no but actually do it tho i wanna see it
soso skill
Something like this? 

(12-29-2018, 12:50 PM)Dash Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Something like this? 

hack off
(12-29-2018, 11:52 AM)hera15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.soso skill
i love you
(12-29-2018, 12:50 PM)Dash Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Something like this? 

yes but you can get that second shot out faster. are you able to do it other directions or just left as well?
i think it'd be cool to see the 2 shot left and then right. sorta bouncing back and forth with latedash throwing a shot inbetween

thanks tho :^)
Yes it's possible all directions but idk if it's that useful in fights tbh but nice idea
(12-29-2018, 01:08 PM)Dash Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yes it's possible all directions but idk if it's that useful in fights tbh but nice idea

thats what everyone else is telling me UwU
Pages: 1 2