Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can u do this
Anybody good enough to do this?

but repeat the first 2 shots over and over?

I'm not good enough, but I want someone to essentially late dash back and forth adding a shot inbetween. I can only do that 2-shot combo to the left side.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
pro ok
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks given by:
ezpz

latedash is so 2009
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(12-29-2018, 08:57 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ezpz

latedash is so 2009

no but actually do it tho i wanna see it
[Image: PJnQDz7.gif]
2009-2013 was my prime

what is guts when you dont have intuition
Thanks given by:
soso skill
[Image: OfiuJ6F.gif]
Thanks given by:
Something like this? 

[Image: ba3.gif]
Thanks given by:
(12-29-2018, 12:50 PM)Dash Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Something like this? 

hack off
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Cursor
(12-29-2018, 11:52 AM)hera15 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.soso skill
i love you
(12-29-2018, 12:50 PM)Dash Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Something like this? 

yes but you can get that second shot out faster. are you able to do it other directions or just left as well?
i think it'd be cool to see the 2 shot left and then right. sorta bouncing back and forth with latedash throwing a shot inbetween

thanks tho :^)
2009-2013 was my prime

Thanks given by:
Yes it's possible all directions but idk if it's that useful in fights tbh but nice idea

[Image: ba3.gif]
Thanks given by:
(12-29-2018, 01:08 PM)Dash Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yes it's possible all directions but idk if it's that useful in fights tbh but nice idea

thats what everyone else is telling me UwU
2009-2013 was my prime

Thanks given by: