Universe Board

Full Version: Can someone teach me some skills?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been to lazy and all i do is spam rs. Can someone teach me dhs and all those other moves that I never bothered learning. Seems a lil late but maybe its what i need to get good.

We all start somewhere and im willing to learn maybe i have potential? you aren't born a legend u have to train.

I became curious as some rando mentioned ive been using the wrong button to reload all these years and noticed much improvement using the correct one, can't imagin what else is wrong/ new tricks i can learn to improve
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-30-2019, 01:12 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

i know how to k style i think.

those videos dont help i need a live trainer in game
Ask @Hatsune
ask @Disturbed best player ever

@Shredded those new moves like dashbreak they will require for you change your settings using mouse wheel
100$+ and I teach you break dash, late dash and some others.
dont play kstyle its boring
learn dstyle
Maybe ask @Pls to make you a new damage reduce, it really helps increase your skills bro.
(03-31-2019, 09:44 AM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Maybe ask @Pls to make you a new damage reduce, it really helps increase your skills bro.

never damage reduced otherwise i would have been banned
why would they protect some random like me? inb4 i paid them i didnt
(03-31-2019, 11:29 PM)Shredded Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-31-2019, 09:44 AM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Maybe ask @Pls to make you a new damage reduce, it really helps increase your skills bro.

never damage reduced otherwise i would have been banned
why would they protect some random like me? inb4 i paid them i didnt

its a joke, venombe. but we all have faced you and experienced the dmg reduce vs you first hand, so its not a secret. @Pls never made ***** for you, I know. 
Ps: you did pay him for the goldy gold sparkling rank though Wink
Pages: 1 2