Universe Board

Full Version: Trying to find my old account.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I played this game long time ago, today I decided that I would want to play this game again but I can't register with my email because it says its already attached to an account, I tried to request for a password reset but the problem is that I don't remember the ID of my account simply because I haven't played this server in about 1-2 years.

Is there any way that I can send you the info of my email and you can find the ID attached to it?

Thanks.
Hi good nigh nethermost, Of course we can help you just send a message to our superior @Angry with your mail and he can help you remember your ID

Thanks for playing our server again and welcome back.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.t Tell 2 characters of the account and send the email in private for help you
(05-23-2019, 05:45 AM)Infused Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.t Tell 2 characters of the account and send the email in private for help you
As Infused said, do this please. @nethermost
You have 48 hours to reply to the PM from @Angry, or your thread will be closed.

Kingstar

If you still have questions about this issue, please feel free to contact us or even create another thread.

No Action Taken / Closed

Thank you, Staff team.