Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Trying to find my old account.
I played this game long time ago, today I decided that I would want to play this game again but I can't register with my email because it says its already attached to an account, I tried to request for a password reset but the problem is that I don't remember the ID of my account simply because I haven't played this server in about 1-2 years.

Is there any way that I can send you the info of my email and you can find the ID attached to it?

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Hi good nigh nethermost, Of course we can help you just send a message to our superior @Angry with your mail and he can help you remember your ID

Thanks for playing our server again and welcome back.
[Image: d2RAyWC.gif]
Thanks given by: TJJ
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.t Tell 2 characters of the account and send the email in private for help you
[Image: giphy.gif]

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by: Allan
(05-23-2019, 05:45 AM)Infused Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.t Tell 2 characters of the account and send the email in private for help you
As Infused said, do this please. @nethermost
Thanks given by: Infused
You have 48 hours to reply to the PM from @Angry, or your thread will be closed.
Thanks given by:
If you still have questions about this issue, please feel free to contact us or even create another thread.

No Action Taken / Closed

Thank you, Staff team.
Thanks given by: