Universe Board

Full Version: ___ < usa camper 4-0 full lose ez~ camp=no win lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: XtAlwEd.jpg][Image: rR9kQ33.jpg]
fodase pora
[Image: yUvUo7j.jpg]

Are you sure you’re not the one camping and getting dropped 4-0 while I’m rushing your base with pistols? Don’t make me upload your Weaponshop game to show your camp there too. Little Korean 1cm virgins
go say ur mom~ stop cry ez~ nice negro ~ black man~ eeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz
[Image: iDeNDS4.jpg]
Go ahead and post any picture you have without context while I expose you on film. Enjoy the video again in case you voluntarily chose to ignore it. Everyone can see for themselves who’s camping.

(09-22-2019, 10:52 AM)KOREAmyPET Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Go ahead and post any picture you have without context while I expose you on film. Enjoy the video again in case you voluntarily chose to ignore it. Everyone can see for themselves who’s camping.

I would do the same vs an idiot with revs in a open map =s
(09-22-2019, 10:52 AM)KOREAmyPET Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Go ahead and post any picture you have without context while I expose you on film. Enjoy the video again in case you voluntarily chose to ignore it. Everyone can see for themselves who’s camping.

I would do the same vs an idiot with revs in a open map =s
lol this is what gunz became people doing 1v1 in ruin with rev xd
(09-22-2019, 06:18 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.lol this is what gunz became people doing 1v1 in ruin with rev xd

[Image: f7vNK7F.jpg][Image: Nlm2QBF.jpg][Image: QPUoJpY.jpg][Image: v8uhqJb.jpg][Image: TCUfbSb.jpg][Image: JMUYix7.jpg][Image: FjkOrKD.jpg]
(09-22-2019, 11:45 PM)KOREAmyPET Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-22-2019, 06:18 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.lol this is what gunz became people doing 1v1 in ruin with rev xd

[Image: f7vNK7F.jpg][Image: Nlm2QBF.jpg][Image: QPUoJpY.jpg][Image: v8uhqJb.jpg][Image: TCUfbSb.jpg][Image: JMUYix7.jpg][Image: FjkOrKD.jpg]

legend camper